- 30 credit, non-thesis degree
- 10-day international experience(s)
- Graduate in as few as 12 months
- Diverse undergrad majors welcomed
- No GRE scores required
- Admission decisions based on academic and/or professional experience
- No additional cost for out-of-state or international students
They're really teaching you the skills you need to be a leader in your field and to understand decisions that other leaders are making.Virginia Foster, MNR Alumni
I was looking to move my career from a mid-level government employee to an executive position. After graduating in 2012, a year an a half later I am now the executive director of a non-profit.Kate Fritz, MNR Alumni
Deadline: May 1
Term: May 21 - August 11
Deadline: August 1
Term: August 20 – December 13
Deadline: January 10
Term: January 22 – May 15
Tuition & Fees
The MNR Degree features a flat-rate tuition—no additional cost for out-of-state or international students. Our Programs Directors can provide guidance on the cost for each program (Online and Executive).
Veterans benefits can be used to cover the cost of both degree program formats.
Financial aid is available.
Schedule an Advising Call