Daniel J. Marcucci
Dr. Dan Marcucci is a practicing planner and researcher with expertise in sustainable landscapes, environmental planning and policy, coastal zone management, climate change adaptation, green infrastructure, and transportation and environmental linkages. He has a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Harvard University. From the University of Pennsylvania, Dan holds a Master of Landscape Architecture as well as a PhD in City and Regional Planning. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Planners.
- Urban Water Systems (NR 5884)
- Study Abroad, China Project (Fall 2016) (NR 5954)
- Coastal & Marine Systems (NR 5884)
- Landscape Systems and Strategies (NR 5884)
- Global Issues in Natural Resources (NR 5114)