David P. Robertson
Dr. Robertson received a Ph.D. and Master of Landscape Architecture degrees from Virginia Tech and a B.A. in Art & Architecture from Montana State University. He directs the Executive Master of Natural Resources program, advises students, and teaches courses in sustainable development, urban ecology and environmental governance. He conducts research on green infrastructure systems and sustainable development strategies and has published research in journals such as Society & Natural Resources, Conservation Biology, Ecology & Society, Environmental Management, and Environmental Science & Policy.
- Climate Professional: a Career Path for Sustainability Leaders
- Are Green Jobs Looking Even Greener?
- Bright Career Prospects for Global Sustainability Professionals
- Celebrating XMNR and the Class of 2019
- Leadership at Work: XMNR Alumni Jobs
- Engagement Practices