David P. Robertson
Dr. Robertson received a Ph.D. and Master of Landscape Architecture degrees from Virginia Tech and a B.A. in Art & Architecture from Montana State University. He directs the Executive and World Executive Master of Natural Resources programs, advises students, and teaches courses in sustainable development, urban ecology and environmental governance. He conducts research on green infrastructure systems and sustainable development strategies and has published research in journals such as Society & Natural Resources, Conservation Biology, Ecology & Society, Environmental Management, and Environmental Science & Policy.
- Celebrating XMNR and the Class of 2019
- Leadership at Work: XMNR Alumni Jobs
- Leadership for Sustainability In India
- Why is Collective Impact Important for the Chesapeake Bay?
- Urban Ingenuity: No Upgrading Without Us
- Engagement Practices