Executive Master of Natural Resources
Requirements for admission include:
- Undergraduate degree (minimum GPA of 3.0*)
- Virginia Tech Application for Admission
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Prior professional experience
- Current resume/CV
- Two professional recommendations
- Copies of official relevant academic transcripts
No GRE required; English proficiency assessment is required for international students per Graduate School rules.
*Talk to an advisor if your undergraduate GPA is below 3.0.
Admissions are processed on a rolling basis. The application process takes approximately two to three weeks. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as annual cohorts have only a limited number of students and tend to fill up quickly.